Details: What Are Your Biggest Concerns for Your Daughter?
Do you feel uncertain about what or how to pray for your daughter? You're not alone! Praying for our daughters can seem overwhelming, but it doesn't have to be. This easy-to-use book features 200 Scripture-based prayers that cover key areas of every girl's life:
- Her identity--finding her security and strength in God's love and acceptance
- Her heart--pursuing a life of purity and devotion to the Lord
- Her mind--committing to growing in wisdom and discernment regardless of her circumstances
- Her relationships--developing skills and attitudes to foster healthy relationships
- Her purpose--trusting God with her life, gifts, and passions
With simple ideas to nurture your daughter's faith from toddler through teen, this encouraging book will equip you to pray with more confidence and power.
"This book is a lifeline. I might not be able to bubble wrap my girl away from the world, but I sure can wrap her up in fierce prayers and send her out into it bravely." --Lisa-Jo Baker, author of Never Unfriended and Surprised by Motherhood
About the Author: Teri Lynne Underwood leads Prayers for Girls, a popular online community for mothers, grandmothers, aunts, and anyone else who wants to invest in praying for the girls in their lives. A writer, ministry speaker, and Bible study teacher, she is a frequent contributor to parenting blogs and is constantly on the hunt for ways to communicate truth with grace and, if possible, humor. Teri Lynne and her husband live in northern Alabama with their teenage daughter.
Publisher: Bethany House
Number Of Pages: 208
Release Date: 18-07-2017